Comfort and Safety in the Bathroom: Doc M Packs for Mobility NeedsJanuary 31, 2017
Are you needing to install toilet facilities for an older person or for someone with mobility difficulties? TBS can help.
We stock the Arley Comfort Doc M Pack. The “Doc M” bit refers to a government Building Regulations document of 2010, which covers issues of access and sanitation. If you’re interested, you can access the whole document here.
As in the picture, the pack contains:
- Low Level Pan, Cistern & Seat. The pan complies with the requirement to flush 6 litres. The overall height with the seat is 480mm, as required by Document M.
- Padded Back rest
- 4 Grab Rails. These are available in white or blue (the blue is better for visually impaired users).
- Swing Arm, also in white or blue.
- Sequential Basin Mixer Tap
- 1 Tap Hole Wall Mounted Basin
All this comes at the attractive price of only £390. Not much, really, to provide comfort, safety and security in the bathroom.